OVKA will be hosting a By-Law Meeting on Tuesday July 19 at 7pm at Full Throttle or attend online via the link on the website.
Full Throttle Adrenaline Park
11725 Commons Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45246
Aaron - OVKA President
I hate to be making this announcement, but we have decided to push today's date to the first weather date (Aug 21). The reason for the cancelation on the day of the race is that we have genuine safety concern for our racers, families, and workers based on many weather sites we are watching. The new OVKA rule does allow us to race in wet conditions, but I do feel, based on many forecasts, that we're going to see sever weather and electrical storms.
I, along with other board members, will be emailing, calling, and attempting to contact everyone and make sure that everyone knows. If you can please help, that'd be appreciated.
I'm sure some people will be frustrated with this call, but I'm doing what I think is best for the largest number of of our racers. If you have questions, concerns, or just want to beat on me for a bit, please call me, text me, email me, or come see me.
Thanks, Aaron - OVKA President