2021 Points After Race 6
July 10, 2021
OVKA Champ Race Flyer and Information
July 16, 2021

OVKA Race #7 Update

OVKA Racers,

Based on the extremely poor forecast on all the major weather sites for tomorrow I have decided to cancel the race. This will move race number seven to our second weather day.

These are not easy decisions, especially once it’s made and things change, but we are trying to serve our racers the best we can. If you have questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me.

Many racers I spoke to today expressed the strong desire to run the 2a-reverse track this season. It is 100% my intent that we make that happen. I will be working with the board and Race officials to figure out the best way to do that, and will keep everyone informed.

Aaron Banfield
OVKA President