April 2021 Meeting Agenda
April 3, 2021
Race #1 Cancelled and Moved to Rain Date
April 10, 2021

Karting 101 Update


I am officially canceling the on track portion of Karting 101 for tomorrow, Saturday 4/10/21. With the weather forecast I do not believe we would be able to get enough track time to make it worthwhile for our members and guests. We will however be hosting the classroom session starting at 10 AM. If the weather does allow, people will be able to take to the track for practice, and we may run some informal race heats.

We will also have registration for Sunday’s points race number one open from 9 AM till around noon. Anyone will be able to come in and complete the registration, get their tech forms and have their karts pre-teched ahead of the gates opening officially Sunday morning.

I have had several people ask me about Sunday’s race. At this time I am confident we will be able to hold the race on Sunday. We will continue to monitor the forecast and make adjustments as necessary. If we make any further adjustments, it will be posted here on Facebook and also on the OVKA.com website.

As always, if you have questions, feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to seeing everyone at the track this weekend.


Aaron – OVKA President