The OVKA pit spots at G&J Kartway are going fast! Reserve your spot today! We have a new interactive pit spot map, see link below, to view which pit spots are available. Then download the 2020 Pit Spot Form, see link below, fill it out the form and mail along with the required payment to reserve your spot for the 2020 OVKA Season.
Any questions contact Josh:
Josh Johnson – (513) 377-1688 - email@example.com
2021 Pit Spot Form
2021 Interactive Pit Spot Aerial Map
Any other sanctioning body (WKA) or organization renting the track will institute their own rules and regulations in regards to parking. Please see those instructions provided by that sectioning body.
Parking Frequently Asked Questions
- Most of the pits spots are in the grassy areas.
- The non-reserved spots are first come first serve basis.
- Teams should attempt to not take up 2 pit spots if it can be avoided.
- You may need to unhitch to not intrude on another pit spot (Park your tow vehicle in the free parking area in the gravel drive.
- Best Practice is to be considerate to the other teams.
- Reserved parking, are reserved pits spots and are marked with “RESERVED” on them, only the paid team is permitted to park there during an OVKA event.
*Note Regarding the Interactive Map – The map will be updated when spots are reserved and a photo can be added to the map by email Josh the photo you want to include.