Latest News

Track Layout Update

September 18, 2018 - Race 14 - Saturday(Daytime) - Qualifying - 2B
Makeup Rain Race - Sunday - Qualifying - 1B

The final few races of the 2018 OVKA Season.

September 17, 2018 - Message from Ken Kuethe - OVKA President - Based on the results of the board poll and my belief that this is the correct decision, I am cancelling Race 13 (9/9 - last weekends race) completely. I believe attempting three races in the upcoming weekend with the possibility of rain will be too much stress or possibility of stress on everyone involved. I also do not believe adding a weekend that is not on the schedule or using the Charity Race is fair to anyone that would have other plans.

This means points will count for 11 of 13 races and each of the participation levels will drop by one race (2 drops).
Level 1 - 6-10 races
Level 2 - 11-12 races
Level 3 - 13 races

Race 13 Cancelled

September 8, 2018 - Message from Ken Kuethe - OVKA President - A decision has been made after a discussion between myself, multiple board members and Gary Gregg (Track Owner) to cancel the race scheduled for tomorrow September 9th. The decision was based on the karters safety and the well being of the track and grounds surrounding the track and pits. The amount of rain that has already occurred and the amount predicted to fall from now through tomorrow is too much. The forecast for high winds was also a reason for the cancellation. If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other board members.

September Board Meeting Agenda

August 27, 2018 - Click Here to View the upcoming board meeting agenda.

August Board Meeting Minutes

August 27, 2018 - The August BOD minutes are now available. Click Here To View

View the Board Meeting Minutes page for more information.